Boise State University’s College of Business and Economics is offering an exciting opportunity for international students in the form of its Graduate Assistantship for the academic year 2023-2024. This valuable scholarship, with a total value of $9,400, is open to graduate degree seekers at Boise State University (BSU).
Scholarship Application Deadlines:
- Application Deadline for Fall Graduate Assistantship: March 1
- Application Deadline for Spring Graduate Assistantship: October 1
About Boise State University: Boise State University, located in Boise, Idaho, is a reputable public research institution with a rich history. Initially founded by the Episcopal Church in 1932, it gained independence as a junior college in 1934. The university has been granting bachelor’s and master’s degrees since 1965 and transitioned into a public institution in 1969. Boise State University offers a diverse range of over 100 graduate programs, including the MBA and MAcc programs in the College of Business and Economics, master’s and PhD programs in the Colleges of Engineering, Arts & Sciences, and Education, an MPA program in the School of Public Service, and the MPH program in the College of Health Sciences.
- University Name: Boise State University (BSU)
- Department: College of Business and Economics
- Course Level: Graduate
- Award Value: $9,400
- Mode of Access: Online
- Eligibility: Open to International Students
- Location: United States
Scholarship Eligibility Requirements:
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- This scholarship is available for any subject offered by the university.
- To qualify for the Boise State University Scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Successfully gain admission to their chosen graduate degree program.
- Commit to full-time enrollment, which involves taking 9-12 graduate credits throughout the award period.
Guidelines for Applying for the Scholarship:
- Interested students should first register on the Boise State University application portal to initiate the application process.
- Complete and submit the Graduate Assistantship form.
- Include a statement of purpose, resume, or CV as required. The document type can be found on BSU’s official website.
- Fulfill all the necessary requirements for your selected graduate degree at the university.
- It’s important to note that academic courses at Boise State are conducted in English. Therefore, international graduate students must demonstrate sufficient English proficiency to be eligible for a degree program. The following English language proficiency tests are accepted:
- IELTS and IELTS Indicator: Minimum score of 6.5
Scholarship Benefits: The Boise State University Scholarship offers comprehensive coverage, encompassing all tuition and fees. Additionally, it provides a stipend of approximately $9,400 for the academic year, thereby supporting students pursuing their studies in the United States.