MPOWER is offering an exclusive scholarship program for international students interested in pursuing a Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree in the US or Canada. The program includes a $10,000 grand prize scholarship and two additional $2,000 scholarships.
- The application deadline for the MBA program is January 15, 2023. The program is open to international applicants.
The award amounts for the scholarship are as follows:
- Grand Prize: $10,000
- Honorable Mentions (2): $2,000 each.
The scholarship program will award up to three scholarships. To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be admitted to, or currently enrolled in, a full-time MBA degree program at a U.S. or Canadian school that MPOWER supports
- Be an international student with legal permission to study in the U.S. or Canada
- Possess a valid visa that permits study in the U.S. or a valid Canadian study permit
- Hold a bachelor’s degree with exceptional academic achievement
- Demonstrate proficiency in written and spoken English.
To initiate the application process, students must complete an online application form.