About loran scholarship 2023
The Loran Scholars Program, in collaboration with 25 partner Canadian universities, is investing in Canada’s future by providing the country’s largest and most comprehensive four-year undergraduate award to young Canadians based on academic merit, character, service, and leadership promise. Integrity, courage, compassion, determination, and a high level of personal autonomy are used as indicators of overall potential when selecting Canada’s next generation of leaders.
Come and apply here for the Loran Scholarships in Canada 2023 and receive a scholarship in 2023. Loran Scholars are offered undergraduate scholarships worth up to $100,000, up to $10,000 in tuition waivers, and a $10,000 annual stipend.
How do you get the Loran Scholarship?
I. Be in your final year of continuous full-time high school education to qualify for this grant.
ii. Display a cumulative average with a minimum of 85%.
iii. Possess Canadian citizenship or legal permanent residency.
iv. Have reached the age of 16 by September 1 of the following year.
- The first step is to visit the Loran scholarship application page.
- The second step is to read the instructions on the application form before filling out anything.
- The third step is to fill out your personal information, educational information, and activity record.
- The next step is to list 5 tasks you have completed that help them understand who you are.
- The next step is to complete the community service section (if applicable).
- The next step is to write short essays on the topics assigned to you.
- Attach all required documents for the Loran Scholarships, including transcripts or academic records, reference letters, and sponsorship confirmation. 2023
- Examine the information you entered and finish your application. You will be notified once your Loran Scholarship application has been received.
How much money is the Loran Scholarship?
Over the course of their four-year undergraduate studies, each will receive a Loran Award worth more than $100,000 and will become part of an extended community that will support their lifelong growth and pursuits.
How many people apply to Loran?
Every year, we evaluate over 5,000 applicants and select up to 36 promising young Canadians as Loran Scholars based on evidence of integrity, courage, compassion, grit, and a high level of personal autonomy.
Loran scholarship interview questions
Visit this page to see an example of a loran scholarship interview questions
Loran Scholarship reference letter
Download copy of the loran reference letter here
Loran 2023 scholarship deadline
APPLICATION DEADLINE FOR ALL APPLICATIONS
Before 8:00 p.m. on October 12, 2022 (Eastern Time)
Visit official website for more information on the Scholarship