CHED Scholarship Advantages
If you are a CHED scholar, you will not have to pay tuition, miscellaneous fees, or other school fees. Every semester, CHED scholars receive a monthly allowance or stipend, which is distributed either directly to the scholars or through the school/Higher Education Institution.
Requirements & Qualification for CHED Scholarship Eligibility Program:
- You must be a Filipino citizen.
- Applicants must have a high school diploma and a GWA of at least 90%. Which is as follows: – Grade 11 or completion of the first semester of Grade 12 required.
- Gare are calculated as follows. Once again, refer to Get Your Grade.
- GWA Average Grade 11 + GWA Grade = 12/370%. Following completion of Grade 12, the grade must be calculated as GWA70%.
- The combined annual gross income of students living with their parents/guardians should not exceed PHP400,000.
- If the income exceeds PHP400,000.
- He or she must present a current written certification.
- Health Documents of Family Members are Required as Proof of Admission for 2 or More Dependents Enrolling in Philippines Universities.
- He or she who belongs to the Special Group of individuals with less or low financial resources who are homeless (PWDs) People with Disabilities.
- IDS – Identification cards must be issued by respectable agencies.
is ched scholarship still available
The application is open from now until August 15, 2023.
Please ensure that the course you intend to enroll in is aligned with the priority courses. Check the completeness of your documents as well, because only those with complete documents and at least 93% GWA are allowed to proceed to the Online Application.
Qualifications for the CHED Scholarship
Applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the scholarship grant:
- A moral Filipino citizen.
- Applicants, with the exception of senior citizens, must be under the age of 30 at the time of application.
- You must be a high school graduate or a candidate for graduation.
- The total annual gross income cannot exceed Php 400,000.
- You must not be a recipient of any government scholarships or financial aid.
Ched scholarship monthly allowance
Ched scholarship benefits
If you are a CHED scholar, you will not have to pay tuition, miscellaneous fees, or other school fees. Every semester, CHED scholars receive a monthly allowance or stipend, which is distributed either directly to the scholars or through the school/Higher Education Institution. The following is a breakdown of financial assistance.
Engineering and Technology
- Agricultural and Biosystems Engineering
- Ceramic Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics Engineering / Electronics and Communications Engineering
- Food Engineering
- Geodetic Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Manufacturing / Production Engineering
- Materials Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Pobotics Engineering
- Sanitary Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- Aircraft Maintenance Technology
- Aviation Related Programs
- Engineering Technology
- Industrial Technology
- Mechatronics Engineering Technology
Information Technology Education
- Computer Science
- Cyber Security
- Entertainment and Multimedia Computing / Game Development and Animation
- Information System
- Information Technology
- Library and information Science
Science and Mathematics
- Applied Physics / Physics
- Applied Mathematics / Mathematics
- Applied Statistics/ Statistics
- Environmental Science
- Human Biology
- Marine Biology
- Marine Science
- Molecular Biology and Biotechnology
Architecture and Related Programs
- Fine Arts
- Interior Design
- Landscape Architecture
- Environmental Planning
Business and Management
- Business Analytics (straight major)
- Hospitality Management/ Hotel and Restaurant Management
- Tourism Management/ Tourism
- Maritime Engineering Marine Transportation
- Secondary Education major in Science and Mathematics
- Culture and Arts
- Early Childhood Education
- Special Needs Education
- Sports and Exercise Science
Health Profession Education
- Doctor of Dental Medicine
- Doctor Of Optometry
- Medical Technology / Medical Laboratory Science
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Radiologic Technology
- Respiratory Therapy
- Speech Language Pathology
- Community Development
- Human Services (Guidance and Counselling)
- Indigenous Peoples Studies/ Education
- Peace Studies/ Education
- Social Work
Multi and Interdisciplinary Cluster
- Data Science and Analytics
- Disaster Risk Management/ Climate Change
- Renewable / Sustainable Energy