The UNIFAST Scholarship application 2023-2024 is open to all Filipinos who meet the eligibility and requirements outlined on this page. Also, read on to learn about the program’s advantages.
The Unified Student Financial Assistance System for Tertiary Education, or UniFAST (in short form), aims to keep and maintain the provision of Republic Act 10931 that ensures all eligible Filipinos have access to adequate and equitable education.
As a result, all eligible students are offered fully funded scholarships to pursue tertiary education without paying any tuition or other school fees at State Universities and Colleges (SUCs) and CHED-recognized Local Universities and Colleges (LUCs) (LUCs). In addition, students who require additional financial assistance can apply for a short-term loan.
In other words, the primary goal of the UniFAST Scholarship scheme is to provide financial assistance to students in the Philippines through free education and short-term loans to those in need.
UniFAST Scholarship Eligibility and Benefits for TVET
- Applicants must be enrolled in their first post-secondary TESDA-registered TVET program.
- Applicants must not hold a National Certificate III or higher, unless they are enrolled in bundled programs. It should be noted that this is subject to prioritization and funding availability.
Benefits of UNIFAST Scholarship application 2023-2024:
- Tuition and miscellaneous fees/other fees related to education
- Provisions for trainee support include:
- National Competency Evaluation
- Educational materials
- Allowance for living expenses
- Beginning Toolkit
- Shirts for workshops
Required Documents for UniFAST TES Program
Any applicant interested in the TES program must provide the following documents, as failure to do so will result in automatic disqualification.
Assessment of fees; and, if applicable, a Certificate of Registration/Enrollment; and a PWD ID.
SLPTE-ST Eligibility and Requirements
- Undergraduate and graduate students enrolled in this program attend SUCs, CHED-recognized LUCs, and quality-assured private HEIs. This is also subject to prioritization and the availability of funds.
- Students will have access to short-term loans to help them fund their graduate or undergraduate programs. This offer is also available to medical and legal students.
- The maximum amount for a UniFAST short-term loan is P60,000 per academic year; no interest will be charged if the student repays the loan within the loan term.
How to Apply for UniFAST scholarship 2022 Online
Create an account
Log in and start your application.
Finally, submit your application and wait for feedback.