Begin your study adventure in the United Kingdom. Good news! The Cambridge University MBA Scholarship is currently open. This article will go over the scholarship, its benefits, and the application process in detail.
The Cambridge University MBA Scholarship 2022 is open to international students. This scholarship will provide £30,000 in financial aid for tuition and internship-related travel and lodging.
The Cambridge MBA is one of the world’s leading business programmes, taught at one of the world’s most prestigious universities.
Scholarship recipients become members of Pembroke College, the third oldest and one of the most prestigious colleges in the country. The Boustany MBA Cambridge Scholarship is awarded every two years for a one-year course at Cambridge University’s Judge Business School.
Cambridge University MBA Scholarship Details
- Level of Study: MBA (Masters)
- Institution(s): University of Cambridge
- Study in: UK
- Courses Offered: Business Administration
- Program Period: 1 years
- Deadline: May 15, 2022
Eligibility Criteria for the Cambridge University MBA Scholarship
To be eligible for the Cambridge University MBA Scholarship, candidates must meet all of the following criteria:
- Language required: English
- All countries around the world are eligible.
- Candidates must have an outstanding academic record and demonstrate significant promise.
- Although candidates of any nationality are eligible for the Scholarship, candidates of Lebanese descent will be given priority.
- Candidates may apply for the Scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission to the Cambridge MBA programme.
How Do I Apply for a Cambridge University MBA Scholarship?
To apply for the Cambridge University MBA Scholarship, please follow the steps outlined below:
- Check out the Cambridge requirements and apply for the programme here.
- Send a copy of your curriculum vitae, a photograph, your GMAT scores, and your university acceptance letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If your application is chosen, you may be invited to an interview with the Foundation. The Scholarship will then be awarded to one of the candidates.
Frequently Asked Questions :
Can you get a full scholarship to Cambridge?
Gates Cambridge awards full-time postgraduate scholarships to outstanding applicants from outside the UK. The ‘Student Funding Search’ makes available awards for current and prospective students.
What is the fees of MBA in Cambridge University?
|Courses||Duration||1st Year Tuition Fees|
|MBA/PGDM(1 Courses)||(12 months)||INR 63.65 L|
|M.Phil(137 Courses)||(9-12 months)||INR 27.37 L – 39.49 L|
|B.E. / B.Tech(10 Courses)||(3-4 years)||INR 33.64 L – 37.09 L|
|LL.M.(5 Courses)||(9 months-2 years)||INR 25.62 L – 39.78 L|
What GPA can get you a full scholarship?
A 4.0 GPA is not only a high GPA, but it’s an impressive GPA that will catch the attention of many scholarship providers. Because the minimum GPA for a full-ride scholarship is usually set at 3.5, a 4.0 is always above and beyond what is required.
Which MBA is better Oxford or Cambridge?
As a result, choosing Oxford over Cambridge would be preferable. The Oxford MBA requires at least two years of work experience, whereas the Cambridge MBA requires at least three years. As a result, if you have less than three years of work experience, the Cambridge MBA programme is a better choice.
How much do Cambridge MBA graduates earn?
After three months, MBA graduates from the University of Cambridge were placed in some of the top companies, with a recruitment rate of 85%. The average salary was £96,429, and the graduates were employed in over 20 countries.