What is the Tertiary Education Subsidy (TES)?
The Tertiary Education Subsidy (TES) is a program of RA 10931 (Universal Access to Quality Tertiary Education Act), which former President Rodrigo Roa Duterte signed and executed on August 3, 2017 as part of his Priority Legislative Agenda. The program includes free higher education, free technical and vocational education, and a student loan program.
What are the requirements?
- Fee Assessment
- Registration or enrollment certification
- Certificate of Residency (if applicable)
- Photocopy of PWD ID (if applicable)
Who is Eligible for TES?
- Current TES grantees and ESGPPA beneficiaries
- Listahan 2.0 students from the DSWD-National Household Targeting Office, ranked by estimated per capita household income
- Students not enrolled in Listahan 2.0 and ranked according to projected per capita household income based on UniFAST Board-required proof of income documents
- Such prioritization does not apply to Filipino students who live in cities or municipalities without an SUC or LUC campus.
Who are qualified for TES?
Who is eligible to use TES? The TES’s prioritized beneficiaries are as follows: Current TES grantee and ESGPPA beneficiary. Students in the DSWD-National Household Targeting Office’s Listahan 2.0, ranked by estimated per capita household income.
Is TES scholarship still available 2022- 2023?
UniFAST-Tertiary Education Subsidy (TES) Application for Academic Year 2023-2024 is Now Officially Open. In relation to the Tertiary Education Subsidy (TES) under Republic Act (RA) 10931, also known as the Universal Access to Quality Tertiary Education Act.
DEADLINE TES scholarship 2022 – 2023
The 2023 TES scholarship deadline is 1st December 2023.
Required Documents for TES scholarship Program 2023-24
Fee assessment certificate; and PWD ID, if applicable.
How to apply tes scholarship 2023-2024
- Visit the CHED-TES scholarship website.
- Make a free profile.
- Log in and enter the necessary information/documents.
- Submit your application and await feedback.