About Generation Google Scholarship
The Generation Google Scholarship was created to help students pursuing computer science degrees excel in technology and become leaders in the field. Selected students will receive $1,000 USD for the 2022-2023 school year. The Generation Google Scholarship: for Women in Computer Science will be awarded based on each candidate’s commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion, innovation, and academic performance. The program is open to students who meet all of the minimum requirements, and we strongly encourage women interested in computer science to apply.
Scholarship worth : $1000
Location: Asia Pacific
Eligibility for Generation Google Scholarship (APAC) 2023
- Be a full-time student pursuing a Bachelor’s degree for the academic year 2021-2022.
- When completing the scholarship program, you must be in your second year of studies at an accredited university in an Asia Pacific country.
- Be studying computer science, computer engineering, or a closely related technical field.
- Showcase a strong academic record.
- Exhibit leadership and a strong desire to improve the representation of underrepresented groups in computer science and technology.
How to Apply for Generation Google Scholarship (APAC) 2023
To Apply for Generation Google Scholarship (APAC) 2023, you will be asked to fill an online form and it is recommended that you fill in the details correctly.
Things you should have before Applying for Google Scholarship (APAC) 2023
- a PDF version of your resume
- a PDF copy of your most recent or current transcript (unofficial is acceptable)
- A PDF copy of your two short answer responses is attached.
Is it easy to get generation Google scholarship?
Applying for a Google scholarship is simple. Though each scholarship and contest requires students to fill out a different application, the process for all is completed online. Each scholarship’s application form is only available for a limited time.
Official website : https://buildyourfuture.withgoogle.com/scholarships/generation-google-scholarship-apac