HEC Masters and PhD Scholarships are now available: The application period for the 75 National Top Talent Scholarship programs for Pakistani students is now open. The Higher Education Commission has announced Master’s and Ph.D. scholarship opportunities for the academic year 2023. Scholarship opportunities are available at the world’s top institutes.
The Government of Pakistan has announced 35 Ms and 40 Ph.D. scholarships for Pakistani nationals. This is the best opportunity for Pakistani nationals to study at one of the world’s top 25 institutes. The 75th National Top Talent Scholarship program is open to students from all over Pakistan.
Scholarship programs are available in a variety of fields and majors. The scholars will serve as national investments, assisting the country as it enters a new era. The MS program lasts two years, and the Ph.D. program lasts four years. The application for the HEC scholarship is done online; interested candidates must submit their application by March 21, 2023.
To be admitted, interested candidates must meet the host institute’s admission requirements. The HEC official portal is used for the application process. This HEC scholarship opportunity is open to both male and female candidates.
Details of the HEC Masters and PhD Scholarships have been announced.
|Host Organization:||Higher Education Commission Pakistan|
|Degree:||Masters & PhD|
|Announcement Date:||21st October 2022|
|Application Deadline:||21st March 2023|
Eligibility Criteria for HEC Scholarship for Masters & PhD
- All Pakistani nationals are eligible to apply for the HEC scholarship.
- Male and female candidates may apply.
- Candidates must be unaffiliated with any other scholarship program.
- Scholarships are available for master’s and doctoral programs.
- Candidates with a minimum of one-second division throughout their academic career are eligible to apply.
Qualification Required for HEC Scholarship for Masters & PhD
- Ms/ME/Mphil or equivalent for Ph.D. 18 years of formal education
- BE/BS or Masters equivalent to 16 years of education for Masters
How to Apply for HEC Scholarship
- The application must be submitted through the HEC Official Portal.
- Applicants must gain admission to 25 top-tier universities.
- Candidates must return to their home country after completing their degree.
- Successful applicants must sign a three-year agreement with HEC.